2009 was the best year yet for RBA.
- We released 7 comics this year, including our bestseller Gunbreed: Ghost Town Resurrected. - Our website (designed by our awesome Art Director AC_Osorio) launched big time, allowing for a dynamic look and introducing the online store service with Ka-Blam.
- We acquired Rikky Carrion as Marketing Director of our studio, and as I said before, you'll be seeing his big plans for RBA come to frutition in 2010.
- We went to four Florida conventions, one in San Francisco and four in Puerto Rico. (BTW, scroll down for a few pics fro Kaisen, our las convention of the year).
- We're starting to get noticed by some sites including Comicmonsters.com and From the Tomb Magazine.
- And to close the year with more good news, scroll down to check out the ChikiMange/Hot Topics free comic.
It may sound cliche, but we couldn't have done any of this without your support and enthusiasm for our products. We're working hard to make next year even better, so stay tuned.
Have a happy 2010!
ChikiMange at Hot TopicsThose of you who couldn't come to Kaisen and wanted to get a copy of Rangely Garcia's ChikiMange, run to Plaza las America Hot Topics and get your free copy today! Don't ever say that RBA and Tripleta never give you anything. It's our gift to you in appreciation for your support. But quantities are limited, so get going before they run out!
RBA @ Kaisen
To round up this blog entry, here's a few pics from Kaisen. Next stop: Orlando MegaCon. See you guys next year.