Sunday, August 23, 2009

Batman Arkham Asylum is coming this Tuesday!!!

Batman Arkham Asylum is coming this Tuesday!!!

That's it. That's all I wanted to say... (joygasm!)

Leviathans Belly of the Beast Part 2

As promised last week: here's a page from artist Daniel Irizarri for Belly of the Beast. His story is called God Save the Queen and it's about dragons in Jamaica! I'm looking forward to working with Daniel again. Next week: AC_Osorio!

By the way, Ana Bruno, artist on Leviathans, has been having trouble with her computer causing delays in coloring of the art for issue two. I know we were supposed to come out in July, but we're working on it.

Angel's Movie Pics!

I've talked to some of my friends on how disappointed I've been with this summer's movies. Harry Potter Transfrormers 2 sucked ass, Terminator 4, Up, and GI Joe were just ok. I can say that the only movie that really blew me away was Star Trek. So here we are at the close of the summer season and I'm glad to be able to recommend a few must see surprises:

1. Inglorious Basterds - Not really a surprise (Pitt,Tarantino, nazis. Can't go wrong with that!)

2. Moon - This is an amazing psychological piece

3. District 9 (a true masterpiece, and go check out the original short film on You Tube)

4. (500) Days of Summer -Go with your girlfriend. Thank me later.

5. The Hurt Locker - It took me a while to realize this was a comedy and not an actual war movie... What? It's drama? Really? Well, whatever it is, go watch it any way.

See ya next week!

- El Angel

1 comment: