Thursday, October 1, 2009

Even More Leviathans! ... And a Little Secret... Shhh!

Ivonne Falcon and Christian Alvarado: Leviathans WIP!

This is the alternate cover to upcoming Leviathans issue #2 by Ivonne Falcon and Christian Alvarado. It's almost finished, but I couldn't help myself. I had to show you guys. Don't say I don't spoil you. We are very, very close to announcing release date on this baby, and the Belly of the Beast oneshot special. I promise you it'll all be out before the end of the year.

Angel's 2009 TV Fall Line-up

I love my TV shows, people. And this year seems to be very promising and entertaining. So without further ado, and because you didn't really ask for it, here's my must watch TV shows list for this season.

Mondays: Heroes (NBC) at 8pm, Lie to Me (FOX) at 9pm

Tuesday: Nothing! There's nothing interesting for e on Tuesdays! Really...

Wednesday: Law and Order SVU (NBC) at 9pm, South Park (Comedy Central) at 10pm

Thursday: Flash Forward (ABC) 8pm, Fringe (FOX) 9pm, The Office (9pm). That last one is through the magic of Hulu.com

Fridays: Law and Order (NBC) 9pm

Saturdays: Saturday Night Live (NBC) 11:30pm (Not really "must see". Just when I'm bored.)

Sundays: The Simpsons (FOX) 8pm, The Cleveland Show (FOX) 8:30pm (still iffy on that one), Family Guy (FOX) 9pm, and American Dad (FOX) 9:30pm

As always, I like to watch the Daily Show, and Colbert Report at Comedy Central, and sometimes I'll check Conan, and Jimmy Fallon.

OK, that's it. My life is boring. And before you ask, I can't watch any of the HBO or Showtime shows 'cause it's too expensive. Guess I'll rent those or check them out on Youtube.

Shhhh! Top Secret!

Can you hear it? That's the sound of his Harley! He's coming!

Hide your daughters! Break out the beers!

Timothy Santo's Biker Dwarf is coming... in 2010!

Biker Dwarf concept art by Wilfredo Lopez and Timothy Santos.

C-Ya next week!
-El Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment